Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coincidence?

Originally posted August 28, 2009
My car finally arrived yesterday!!! I've been using my dad's truck which I have decided that I think I want something big for my next car purchase coming up in February...anyway, I left Brandon yesterday around 11 or so so that way he could accomplish some work. He headed off to Denton and I headed off to meet my driver. I waited and waited and....I get a call from Brandon,

"Hey you still drive that Nissan right?"

"Yessssss."

"Charcoal grey?"

"Yessssss."

"License plate such and such?"

"OMG Brandon, WTF? YES!"

"Yeah your driver is going through your stuff right now, I'm watching him."

"HOLY $#&^%$*&I%! ARE YOU F-ing KIDDING ME?!?!?"

"Darlin' you need to be making a few phone calls to find out what the hell is going on. I'll stand here and see if he takes anything."

WOW! Immediately I was on the phone with the owner of the company based in Chicago. CHICAGO? How are you helping me HERE????? He immediately picked up the phone with the driver while I heard the whole conversation. He was screaming at this guy trying to find out what the #*&^$^%@ was going on. I loved it. The owner was mortified that it was happening and knowing I had someone watching the whole thing made it all the better! No one in their right mind is going to take advantage of me or peruse through my things! JERK!

Coincidence that Brandon just so happened to be the one to call an hour after I left him? Umm, not sure, I think it's a sign. I'm glad I could make him late for a reason other than sheer delight.

Everything happens for a reason.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment