Monday, April 6, 2009

WTH????


Why in the world does anyone in their right mind wear Crocs? Dear Lord! There are only 2 reasons for wearing these hideous contraptions: You work in the medical industry as a doctor, nurse, technician, medical assistant, etc., the other exception is you are gardening. There is no other reason as to why you should be caught in public wearing these monstrosities, unless you’re a gnome, or the Travelocity guy, which I think is a gnome…I digress.
I was in the Seattle airport and they actually have a whole shop dedicated to these hideous accoutrements. WTH??? They have them in every shape, color, and size! Holy Crap! There is no reason why these ghastly rubber duck (I can't even put them in the same category as shoes) creations should be considered fashionable, made to be worn in public, or cute in any form or fashion. I don't care what age, size, shape, color, religion, sex you are...Right here and right now I am saving you from horrible fashion decisions. Just don't do it. You'll thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment