Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Over/Under Rule...

Originally posted August 1, 2008 6:35 PM


So I'm having lunch on the patio of a local restaurant with a few of my single girlfriends today discussing the big events leading me back to Texas when one of them pipes up with the "over/under" rule. In all of my innocence I was confused at what she was talking about since we weren't playing blackjack....Then it quickly hit me as the words were spilling out of her mouth, "To get over one guy you have to get under another one." Holy Whore, Batman! This is exactly what a certain ex-boyfriends best friend told me!!!! What is it with this advice? This is perhaps the 3rd time in so many days that someone has told me this. Is this what people actually do? Here is the innocent part in me...Sex is an emotional connection for me, not a physical fulfillment. Can someone tell me if I'm alone on this one? Apparently so because all of the girls agreed. Ladies...seriously, put down the margaritas!!!! Perhaps soon, I can take this advice, for now my stomach turns....BUT with staying with the bad girl guide, apparently this IS the way to get over an ex...after all, it is the way he got over me. Happy hunting ladies, play it safe.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment