Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Diet Right


My latest diet is highly effective and highly NOT recommended! Due to high levels of stress I have lost about 12 lbs in 3 weeks. It never tends to be in the places that I want it to be, such is life.I hear my friends all say how much they want to lose weight. I read about the latest diets that all of "fitness America" seems to be trying these days. I say live life. Why keep yourself from eating what you want? Just go to the gym or go for a jog and work it off? There's nothing to go crazy about. There's also no need to be obsessed with what we put into our bodies. Dear God, life is entirely too short to freak about an awesome meal.

Now, if you're health is in jeopardy because of lack of exercise and stupidity about what goes into your body, then that's your fault. I hate to be brutally honest here, but seriously, you can't blame anyone but yourself. It's not attractive.

Since this is a forum about connecting with your sexy little self and getting what you deserve, then hop to it! If you get on the scale and you hate what it says then DO SOMETHING about it, but do it smart.

Love yourself. I do.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment