Friday, June 19, 2009

Movie Greatness

My beautiful friend, Dawn, put out a request. She asked "Tell me a line from a movie you believe could change the world." I saw it last night for the first time, and it made me start thinking about some of my favorite movies and quotes from them. I just wanted to share a few with you....perhaps, if anything, it will bring back memories....Good times.

If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you'd like. What do ya do? You laugh, you know, I'm not saying I don't cry... but in between... I laugh -Garden State

it's not about what happened in the past or what you think might happen in the future. its about the ride for Christ's sake. there's no point going through all this crap if your not going to enjoy the ride. and you know what, when you least expect it something great might come along something better than you even planned for. - Along Came Polly

You know that place between sleep and awake, where you're still dreaming? that's where i'll always think of you. that's where i'll be waiting -Hook

I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. -When Harry Met Sally

There Are Millions Of People In This world, But In The end It All Comes Down To One -Crazy/Beautiful

don't say we aren't right for each other, the way i see it is.. we aren't right for anyone else --the cutting edge

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. -Good Will Hunting

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both. -Forrest Gump

What is it in us that seeks the truth? Is it our minds or is it our hearts? -A Time to Kill

It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. -Fight Club

The truth is, I gave my heart away a long time ago, all of it, and I never really got it back. -Sweet Home Alabama

That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else -Sixteen Candles

because that's what people do... they leap and hope to God they can fly cause otherwise, we just drop like a rock... wondering the whole way down why in the hell did i jump? but here i am.. falling, there's only one person that makes me feel like i can fly. its you. --Hitch

But lately I've been seeing it differently. Now I think moral fiber's about finding that one thing you really care about. That one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. And when you find her, you fight for her. You risk it all, you put her in front of everything, your life, all of it. And maybe the stuff you do to help her isn't so clean. You know what? It doesn't matter. Because in your heart you know, that the juice is worth the squeeze -The Girl Next Door

The trick in life isn't getting what you want, it's wanting it after you get it -Love Affair

Screws just fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place . -The Breakfast Club


T

No comments:

Post a Comment