Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lunch

ON our way to Daniel’s with our coworkers Larry and I had the following conversation:

Me: OK Larry, What’s our safe word going to be?
Larry: Safe Word? I didn’t know it was THAT kind of lunch.
Me: It’s not, well, you never know. I was looking for a safe word to get us out of there if we need to.
Larry: Do you think it’s going to be that bad? Let’s not use something obvious.
Me: So Fuck you, mother fucker is out?
Larry: I think you should have 3 expletives together.
Me: How about Fuckity Fuck Fuck?
Larry: Is Fuckity a real word or one of your Texas concoctions?
Me: Shut up, Larry, it works.
Larry: I can’t wait for you to use it.

This is how we do it from day to day. You have to make the most of what you got. This lunch went unhitched and actually it was kind of boring. I should have pretended I had Tourette's and used 3 expletives...next time.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment