Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Make It Count


I have said this before, but almost everyday I am constantly reminded of it.


"Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be (possibly your roommate, neighbor, coworker, long lost friend, lover, or even a complete stranger), *but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.* And sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles, you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart."


I have been asked, "Why didn't I meet you sooner?" I always smile. I want to just say, "The timing wasn't right. Had I come into your life sooner, it still wouldn't have mattered and most likely my heart would have gone unnoticed." A little cheesy I am sure most of you would think. If you just take a moment and look back on your life and the people who have come in and out of it, know that timing had everything to do with it. There is a reason, don't fight it, just embrace it. All I can say when you meet someone special in your life, MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT. It will be worth it. I promise.


T

No comments:

Post a Comment