Friday, June 19, 2009

David William Hickman 01/03/1949-06/12/2009

I have a great friend that has recently come back into my life. He seems to always reach out at unexpected moments to make sure that all is right with me. He never ceases to make me smile through a simple email, text message, or comment left on Facebook. He had been eerily quiet for a week or so and I knew something was wrong. Sunday, Jeff let us all know that his father had passed on Friday. I cannot express the grief that Jeff must be enduring. For a guy of Jeff's size and stature, the emotion has rendered him to non-existence. I personally, do not deal with death at all. I have tried on more than one occasion to make sense and grasp at it, but it is still overwhelming. My heart aches for you, Jeff. Know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Your extended family loves and misses you. Take as much time as you need, the door is open for your return.

David William Hickman 01/03/1949-06/12/2009




Thinking of you.



T

No comments:

Post a Comment