Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Is It


They say tonight is the night my boyfriend is getting kicked off of Idol. I said it. I threw it out there and now you can think worse of me than you already do. You're the one going to hell for judging me in the first place, so there...imagine me sticking my tongue out at you al la 6 year old style braids and all. Tim Urban...I say this with a heartfelt sigh and a faraway glance in my eye as though I am remembering better times strolling hand in hand through a meadow of wildflowers barefoot. AHEM. OK, this isn't Cougartown, I just think he's the cutest thing on the most boring season of American Idol ever. He has a shyness that he hides behind with that cute smile. He was not part of the original 24 and, you know me, I always cheer for the underdog. Look where I went to school! ;) He's hung in there by a thread and I know a lot of you bash him about making it week after week. You're all a bunch of haters!!! He reminds me a lot of Jason Castro from Season 7. He wasn't really talented but the girls sure loved him...Enter Tim Urban. I like a little eye candy. It doesn't necessarily mean I want to partake to cure my cravings. My pick for the final 2 is Lee and Crystal. If Tim can hang on until then, I'll continue to watch...otherwise, I need to find something else to do with my time. And, Huck, that's not an option.

1 comment: