Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Believe

There's something magical about Christmas. You know what I am talking about. My 8 year old has this excitement as he knows Santa is coming tonight and he can't wait to go to bed. My 11 year old sits on the fence whether Santa is real or not. While although he leans more on the non-believability side, part of me thinks he still wonders because of certain things that happen that he cannot figure out. He's too cool to admit it though. The minute he doesn't believe is when he knows he will get kicked in the teeth. Kidding....kinda. I just repeat the words my mother used to tell me when I was 16, "If you don't believe in him, he stops coming to see you." I still believe in that man. I could draw the parallels of religion here, but I have to feed my unicorn and go to bed. There are some things you never stop believing in. :)

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah (sorry that I am late, Ronnie).

Much love to all. xoxo


T

No comments:

Post a Comment