Thursday, November 26, 2009

Classic Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my boys....all three of them. I love that we're all together for Thanksgiving, having fun, watching football, relaxing and going through the ads for all of the after-Thanksgiving sales we (I) am going to hit tomorrow. I am thankful for the wonderful friends I have and how they have touched my life in many ways this past year. Most of all, I am thankful for my family...right up to the point that I call my dad 2 minutes 27 seconds left in the 2 quarter of the Texas/Texas A&M game for the first time today to wish him a happy Thanksgiving and he is irritated that I am calling in the middle of a very nail-biting game. He loves him some Longhorns. He asked me to call him back at half-time. Suck it, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment