Thursday, October 15, 2009

Go Girl!

You can have anything you want
if you want it desperately enough.
You must want it with an exhuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy
that created the world.
~Sheila Graham


I think that wherever your journey takes you,
there are new gods waiting there,
with divine patience... and laughter.


Wake up with a smile and go after life....
Live it, enjoy it, taste it, smell it, feel it.
~Joe Knapp


Life is a great big canvas;
throw all of the paint on it you can.
~Danny Kaye


Creativity is inventing,
experimenting, growing,
taking risks,
breaking rules,
making mistakes,
and having fun.
~Mary Lou Cook

You've never seen the Alhambra?
Or the walls of Toledo?
Or Venice? Ayers Rock?
Machu Picchu.
They are there,
waiting for you.
The places other
people have been.
Now it's your turn.
~Pam Brown




If I had to live my life over ~
I'd dare to make
more mistakes next time.
I'd relax. I would limber up.
I would be sillier than
I have been this trip.
I would take fewer things seriously.
I would take more chances.
I would take more trips.
I would climb more mountains
and swim more rivers.


When I'm old
I'm never going to say,
"I didn't do this" or "I regret that."
I'm going to say,
"I don't regret a damn thing.
I came, I went, and did it all."
~Kim Basinger



....There is no obstacle
that you cannot surmount,
no challenge that you cannot meet,
no fear that you cannot conquer,
no matter how impossible
it may sometime seem.

LOVE BRAVELY, LIVE BRAVELY,
BE COURAGEOUS.
THERE'S REALLY NOTHING TO LOSE.
THERE'S NO WRONG
YOU CAN'T MAKE RIGHT AGAIN.
~Jewel Kilcher


Go for it!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment