Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fallen

~The smartest thing I ever did was take a chance with you.

~You've got to understand that it took me a lot of courage to make myself come to the realization that everything that I've ever wanted & needed is found within you. And for me to put everything aside again, everything that you once broke, is a remarkable task that took a lot of strength & faith in me. They say sometimes people put walls up, not because they want to block people out, but because they want to see who cares enough to knock them down. You know me like no one else does because I never was able to let anyone in, & you don't even know how glad & thankful I am that I gave you the chance. You stayed at our best, yet you stuck at it at our worse, & proved to me what truth in love still has. The sky is the limit & true love really is forever.

~You don't know, do you, that in a crowded room, my eyes will always search for you.

~When you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours .. everything feels .. not quite normal. Because you feel stronger & weaker at the same time. You feel excited & at the same time, terrified. The truth is .. you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable & you weren't ready for it.

~When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults. You don't look for answers. You don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes. You accept the faults & you overlook excuses. The measure of love is when you love without measure. There are rare chances that you'll meet the person you love & who loves you in return. So once you have it, don't ever let go. The chance might never come your way again.

~True love cannot be defined by any means. It is a cluster of adjectives. It's crazy, passionate, complicated, painful , but most importantly- true love is real. It's that feeling of being inexplicably drawn to another person. Love isn't finding someone who you can escape reality with, it's finding someone who makes reality worthwhile.

~When I hear you laugh. When your eyes sparkle. When we don't have to talk. When you remember. When I don't have to explain. When you walk into the room. When I'm by myself. When you're just being you. When you make me laugh. When I hear your heart beat. Even when you're not looking. ...That's when I love you.

~You fell in love with someone because of the tilt of his smile, or because he could make you laugh, or in this case, because he made you believe you were the only one who could save him.

~The difference between physical attraction and love is the ability to see the same person at their best and at their worst and still desire them without one false step.

~Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
~I want to be the one - I want to be the person that touches your heart and makes it skip a beat - I want to be that person whose arms make you just melt - I want to be the person that your destined to be with.

~i have to catch my breath when i see your face, hear your name or even think of you. because you are exactly what i've been waiting for my whole life. if this is a dream, i never want to wake up. i've fallen for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment