Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Year In Review

Wow! What a year, and might I add not a very fun one.  I mean, of course it had it's ups and downs, but seriously I had my share of "are you F*CKING kidding me?  Not something else" moments in 2010.  It is 2010 right?  I didn't hopefully sleep through all of it?  OMG 2011 is only hours away???  Can you hear giddy in my voice?  If I could wrap 2010 up in one sweet little bag full of poop and set it on fire, toss it on one of SEVERAL persons front porches and walk away hoping that their whole house would set fire, I would be pleased. That's how it goes in the movies, right?
I wanted to highlight some of the funtastic times I had in 2010 so no one runs screaming for their happy pills or knife drawer, whichever is closest.  It usually takes a high consumption 2 glasses of alcohol for me to just be happy, whatever works.

My favorite quote from Huck:
"I've got to slow down, my makeup is running."  This is when we did City Chase Seattle.  Did I not write about this?  Oops.  I meant to.

My favorite quote to Huck:
"Apparently you don't participate in the talk dirty to me game anymore."  This was written by me this morning as I sat in my room working and he was in the kitchen working.  We have this long distance relationship and from time to time we torture each other by a little dirty talk game.  I am thinking the auditors of Verizon and Sprint have blushed on more than one occasion.  I'm sorry, what's that?  You didn't know I moved back to Texas and left Huck in Seattle?  Huh, I must not have written about that either.

My favorite quote from E:
"Nicki and I are just friends.  She likes Carson now." This is a funny story since my kid is NINE.  I have to chuckle at how the rest of this conversation went. Oh, sorry, I didn't share this one with you, either.  Damn.  Sorry about that.

My favorite quote from Jake:
Dude there isn't one because he doesn't talk much to ANY adult.  Don't you know it's not cool for middle school kids to be seen speaking with their parents???

I guess I have a lot to catch you up on so my New Years Resolution is to write more.  I may not have a lot of time because didn't you hear that Zac Efron is no longer dating Vanessa Hudgens? My next post may be from prison, but SO. WORTH. IT.

Happy New Year's, Y'all.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment